After completion of a Ketamine care plan, many patients feel much better. For others, they may be starting to feel better but continued improvement and sustained remission of their condition may take longer. If you continue to need additional treatment, we’re here to support you.
All of our Ketamine care plans end with a Capstone appointment with your psychiatric clinician. In your Capstone, your clinician will review the progress that you’ve made through your program, and they'll make a recommendation regarding continued care.
If your clinician recommends that you continue care, they will work with you to create a continued care or maintenance plan that’s tailored to your needs. The benefits of ketamine can be long-lasting, and ongoing treatment can help to maintain them.
As you might expect, continued care varies greatly patient to patient.
- Some patients achieve the breakthrough they are looking for and are able to discontinue treatment, which is a result we love.
- Some patients start off with our 8-dose Foundation Plan and transition to our 24-dose Extended Plan upon nearing the end of their original care plan.
- Some patients transition to one of our Continued Care plans, which are two-month plans that can be used as maintenance plans, or for going deeper if you are still on the path to improvement.
- Monthly Plan - $400 (2 doses)
- Bi-Weekly Plan - $500 (4 doses)
- Weekly Plan - $600 (8 doses)
- Some patients elect to only continue with their therapist. If this option works best for you, you can - at any point in your treatment plan - schedule standalone psychotherapy sessions.
Irrespective of whether you continue treatment at Innerwell, you will continue to have access to the Innerwell Platform and its support tools (daily mood tracking, guided meditations, and curated playlists) following the completion of your care plan.