If you are an Innerwell patient receiving ketamine treatment, your medication will be filled by one of the licensed 503a compounding pharmacy partners. We typically use the compounding pharmacies listed below, and the specific pharmacy we use may depend on the state you live in.
- Millers Pharmacy (Daywel)
- 678 Wyckoff Avenue, Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Precision Compounding Pharmacy
- 2657 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY 11710
- 7650 N Nob Hill Rd, Tamarac, FL 33321
If you’d like to know the specific pharmacy that will be used to fill your prescription, you can ask your Psychiatric Clinician during your Medical Consult, or message them directly in your Innerwell Portal.
If you are an Innerwell patient receiving traditional psychiatric care, your Psychiatric Clinician will request details for your preferred pharmacy.