Selecting the right ketamine care program is an important step, and we're here to guide you through the process. Here are some factors to consider when reviewing our two standard options:
8-Dose Foundation Program:
- Ideal For: Patients with mild-to-moderate depression or anxiety, or those with depression or anxiety related to stressful life events such as the loss of a loved one and burnout. Patients with PTSD, OCD, and social anxiety are also suitable for this program.
- Treatment Frequency: In our 8-dose program, most patients take ketamine once per week, but you’ll receive a treatment plan that’s uniquely tailored to your situation.
- Earliest Time to Completion: ~30 Days
24-Dose Extended Program:
- Ideal For: Patients with chronic, severe depression, or treatment-resistant depression, who have not responded to conventional mental health treatment options.
- Treatment Frequency: This is an intensive clinical program that typically involves twice-weekly (2x/week) ketamine sessions.
- Earliest Time to Completion: ~82 Days
If you're uncertain about which program suits you best, most patients start with our 8-Dose Foundation Program. However, after meeting with your Psychiatric Clinician and reviewing your medical and psychiatric history, you can adjust your program as needed. This flexibility ensures that your care program is uniquely tailored to your individual needs and circumstances. For assistance in making this decision, reach out directly to your Psychiatric Clinician in the Innerwell Portal. If you'd like to transition to another program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.